Can it be? An actual mid-week post on my blog?
Your eyes do not deceive you, friends! I’m feeling a little ambitious today, so I wanted to do something fun. For today’s post, I’m going to share my “Dance Party” playlist. (Technically, it’s labeled “DANE PARTAAAAAAY” on my iPod, but that’s irrelevant.) As you might imagine, it’s made up of dance music, trance music, and misc. other music that I like to dance to.
I put this mix on whenever I need to be productive. For some reason, it really helps me write, and do other stuff, like work on newspaper layout. I wanted to share the magic with you. Here goes!
- Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
- Fantasy – DyE (My favorite song on this playlist. I’m linking to a music-only version here, since the music video is NSFW. However, I highly recommend you watch the music video–it’s mind-bending. I promise, it’s NOT smut, no matter what it seems like. Just keep watching!)
- Every Car You Chase (Mashup) – Snow Patrol and The Police
- Mr. Brightside (Thin White Duke Remix) – The Killers
- Dreams – The Cranberries
- Snow (Hey Oh) – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Only If You Run – Julian Plenti (I love this song to pieces!)
- Animal – Neon Trees
- Ramalama (Bang Bang) – Roisen Murphy
- Tear You Apart – She Wants Revenge
- Le Disko – Shiny Toy Guns
- Straight Lines – Silverchair (Ughhhhhh, I love this song so much.)
- Voodoo – Spiral Beach
- Voices Carry – Til Tuesday
- A-Punk – Vampire Weekend
- Forever – Walter Meego
- We Will Become Silhouettes – The Postal Service
- Islands – Adam Smith