For those of you who may or may not be wondering, this is what I’ve been up to lately:
- Went to see The Hunger Games. It was everything I dreamed it would be–and, in some cases, it was even better. (Should I write an in-depth review? Let me know.)
- Watched the online premiere of Legend of Korra. My happiness was so great that I burst into tears during the opening sequence. (In case you didn’t know, Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of my favorite things in the entire world, and it’s been a big influence on my work and my life.)
- Started reading Game of Thrones. I blame Tumblr for this. I’ve seen so many gorgeous GIF sets from the HBO series that I’m now chomping at the bit to find how what all the hullabaloo is about–but since I don’t care to actually watch the HBO series, I’m reading the book instead. And so begins my journey into yet another fandom!
- Watched the first half of season 1 of Supernatural. Again, I blame Tumblr. All the Supernatural stuff on my dash ensured that I was a fan even more I started watching the show. Oy vey. More fandoms
- Heard back from a few book bloggers who are willing to review Flicker! I’m so excited. I hope they enjoy Flicker, and I’ll make sure to post links to the reviews once they go up in the coming weeks/months.
- Made plans for a book reading at the local library, and a signing at a local bookstore. More info on that to come soon.
So, all told, I’ve been a very busy fangirl. I’m still not sure what I’m going to do with all these new fandoms! Do you guys ever have trouble juggling them all? Do you have to try to “budget” yourself when you get overloaded on fandoms?